Course & Structure
Hoteliers face many unique challenges when it comes to ensuring legal compliance with the GDPR. Procedures and processes must be regulated and impleneted in accordance with the law, something that is only possible if employees are aware of the requirements and follow them in their daily work. Our modules consist of animations, interviews, slides and quizzes to to offer employees a unique learning experience.
- What is the GDPR?
- Personal data
- What is processing?
- Personal data of children
- Introduction to the principles and lawfulness of the processing of personal data
- Overview of further key principles of the GDPR
- Personal data consent checklist
- Registration form explanation
- Printable sample document
- Rights of data subjects
- Right of access by the data subject
- Who in the company is responsible for compliance with the GDPR?
- Supervisory Authorities
- What are the consequences of a data breach?
- What is a personal data breach?
- How to handle a personal data breach
- What do you need to know about CCTV?
- CCTV Signage
- Surveillance information sheet
- Clean Desk Policy
- Password security
- Passing on room keys
- Credit card information
- Printing requests from guests
- Printable sample document (Clean Desk Policy)
When Working Remotely
Important knowledge to ensure your employees are working safely when outside of the office.
Data Protection in Local Government
Data protection relevant information & practical examples for those working in local government.