Information Security Course
Course & Structure
Cyberattacks are an ever-present threat for companies. Several million cyberattacks are launched worldwide every day. Their goal? Your company data. That is why you should protect yourself and your company.
Our Information Security Course prepares employees effectively for all current dangers and threats in relation to information security. With vibrant animations and playful design tools, this course creates a refreshing learning environment for your employees. This course informs users about information security in the workplace, as well as security issues when working outside of the office.
With modules including social engineering, social media security, email and password security, employees receive proficient training and are informed how to work safely.
Would you like to learn more about the contents of the course?
Then take a look at our module plan. There you will find all topics included in our course. Our modules consist of animated video material, quizzes and slides to offer employees a unique learning experience.
- Explanation of the problems
- Email security
- Phishing email illustration
- File encryption guide
- Phishing detection
- Email encryption guide
- Understanding the different types of malware
- Using public hotspots
- Sensitive information in public
- Securing mobile devices
- Shoulder surfing
- What is social engineering?
- What are common techniques used by attackers?
- How can you better protect yourself?
- What is the difference between an event and an incident?
- How to handle an information security incident
- Information security event and incident report form
- Clean deesk policy
- Quick tips when working in the office
- Password security
- Social network security