If you want to contribute your own creative ideas and to utilise your extensive programming know-how to advance an exciting technological product further, then you have come to the right place! We are looking for energetic support to help drive our tech team forward.
Increase Your Skills GmbH is a German company based in Leipzig that offers a full-service awareness platform and consulting services in the field of information security and data protection. Founded in 2017, the company has quickly become a major player in the security awareness market and was listed as one of the 100 fastest-growing startups in Germany in 2020. With their unique, interactive platform, their mission is to provide informative and engaging online training and phishing simulations to educate businesses and employees on how to prevent, detect and respond to cyberattacks.
- To independently write code to implement features
- To write unit, feature and end-to-end tests to ensure the quality of your code
- To discuss open design and implementation issues with the tech team
- You deploy on Linux servers and ensure error-free operation through monitoring
What you should bring to the role:
- Sound knowledge of PHP, MySQL and Python is required
- Extensive knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Experience with DevOps technologies (Git, Docker, Bamboo)
- Confidence in using Bitbucket and Jira
- Good command of your code with an emphasis on quality, security, performance, maintainability and testability
- Good social skills
What we offer:
We offer you a permanent workplace in the heart of Leipzig. Our office is a short walk from Leipzig market. You will receive expert training from our motivated team and, with our flexible work structure, you can decide when you want to work. We can offer you a pleasant working atmosphere with a strong focus on collaboration. Company and team culture are very important to us; we encourage feedback and personal development. You can expect exciting tasks, the possibility of working from home and the option of further training in the office or at external events. Due to our rapid growth, there are plenty of opportunities to progress quickly and to master new challenges.
Among other benefits, we also provide a company pension scheme. You can learn more about your future colleagues by looking at the team section of our website. If you have any questions, we would be happy to answer them for you.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Are you interested?
You don’t feel like writing long cover letters? No problem! A motivation letter and your salary expectations are sufficient - simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not include an application photo.